At Modern Time Properties, we will manage your property with efficient, effective and professional service.
MODERN TIME PROPERTIES MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Provide rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Handle all tenant problems so you don’t have to worry.
- Management fee of 7%.
- Fully account for all deposits.
- Obtain bids and notify our client’s prior to any excessive
- Expenses regarding their property.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner and done correctly.
- Provide detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation.
- All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client’s trust account.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants.
- Provide marketing of your vacant property.
- Conduct an interior survey of the property every six months with a copy going to the owner.
We create an extensive web presence for your rental property by placing your property on many popular rental websites. We also place your property on the MLS and reach out to associated brokers.
We only place the best possible tenants in your property. Tenant screening includes running industry-specific credit reports, verifying employment, income and previous rental history. We run credit reports on all applicants age 18 years or older. This report includes a search for prior evictions. We verify driver’s licenses, social security cards, and pay stubs as well as contact their prior landlords for confirmation that they have been good tenants in the past.
Monthly Owner’s Statements, Legal Updates, HOA Rules, and Regulation Enforcement, Serving Legal Notices & Legal Proceedings.
We outsource much of your property’s maintenance needs to a preferred list of vendors. We provide maintenance supervision and inspection as necessary and provide move-in and move-out reports.
We provide owners with monthly financial statements via email. The monthly statement includes all financial activity and copies of the bills we paid on your behalf. This same report also has the year to date information, so your December statement has all of your annual figures for tax purposes